Website American Hospital Dubai
To perform MRI examinations within the units/clinics and the Medical Imaging Department of the American Hospital. To be part of all procedures and processes that allow the Medical Imaging Department in providing a high standard of service and patient care by assessing , monitoring , participating and assisting in the daily administration duties, infection control /risk management , quality improvement and departmental / hospital wide in-services.
- Three (3) years’ experience post certification in MRI field in hospital or clinical settings.
- Current Registered Licensure in country of citizenship or professional practice
- DHA/MOH/HAAD license holders with Radiography Technologist title must have valid PSV report
- Knowledge of Middle Eastern customs is advantageous
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma /Bachelor degree in a Radiography /Radiology Technology or Medical Imaging program And Post graduate Diploma in MRI minimum of 12 months course duration
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A