Website Qatar Airways
Department: An exciting opportunity to be a part of Qatar Airways IT Security team. We are looking for experienced Security Architect to provide technical design, development and proposal of solutions to enhance the overall security standing of our organization. We need your experience in planning and implementing IT Security solutions in lines with the business objectives and within the IT Security framework and budget.
- Independently manage all of the Payment Card Industry—Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) ver2.0 compliance and liaise with the external auditors to ensure QR maintains certification.
- Ascertain and manager an IT Security Maturity Matrix Model in lines with and ISO 27001:2005 framework.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly spot checks on the PCI-DSS mandated checklist to ensure that the IT Security team meets the standard’s strict requirements.
- Experience with conducting computer forensic investigations and reporting evidence in a forensically sound manner using leading computer forensic tools accepted in court of law.
- Working knowledge of the Security Incident management process including reporting and communications to third parties.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures and resources.
- Conduct IT Security Risk assessments and provide internal consulting services using established frameworks such as ISO27005, OCTAVE, NIST SP 800-30.
- Responsible for providing necessary support for Network and Security technologies by assisting colleagues in the department.
- 10 successful Security Risk Assessment Programmes in a large environment
- Lead the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including certification against ISO/IEC 27001
- Lead a team and completed a Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard certification for at least one large organization.
- 7 years of work experience in Information security management and/or related functions (such as IT Audit and IT Risk management)
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A