The Clorox Company is seeking a qualified candidate for a Maintenance Technician position at our Atlanta Main facility. This facility utilizes automated packaging equipment and utilities to manufacture and distribute Home Care and Laundry products. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Drive the execution of maintenance activities.
- Track time, document work completed, and communicate effectively to team members, peers, management, and other stakeholders.
- Initiate and complete work orders.
- Collaborate with project teams, vendors, and other stakeholders to commission, validate, and sustain new equipment assets (and existing equipment overhauls).
- Provide support to operation employees through troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing equipment.
- Support the planning of maintenance activities.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, analyze, and repair equipment to prevent, resolve, and eliminate various process failures and equipment breakdowns (mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, power transmission, electrical, controls, etc.).
- Understand and maintain mechanical drive systems, lubrication, and various pump types.
- Utilize fabrication and assembly skills to repair defective machinery using drawings, manuals, and/or sample parts to determine dimensions, set up requirements, etc., of the finished workpiece.
- Identify and install bearings, seals, belts, chains, and other parts/components of automated packaging equipment.
- Read and update technical manuals and drawings.
- Use hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, rigging equipment, various man-lifts, and shop equipment (mills, lathes, band saws, presses, etc.).
- Understand shaft alignment techniques/tools.
- erform pipe fitting.
- Candidates for the position will be evaluated in five areas – technical aptitude, education, work experience, performance, and leadership skills. There will be a day-long onsite interview to evaluate these areas via aptitude tests, face to face interview, and machine shop testing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Having experience, education, and/or skills related to troubleshooting PLCs, HMIs, Automation Devices/Sensors, Robotics, Communication Networks, and AC/DC Drives are not required but are considered highly desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A