The Packaging Department’s purpose is to supply high quality finished cases of product in a safe and efficient manner that meets customer requirements and minimizes costs. The purpose of this position is to changeover, operate, troubleshoot and maintain equipment on one assigned packaging line to meet department objectives. Day to day general direction is provided by the Lead Operator and the Packaging Manager.
- Perform troubleshooting and Maintenance work on all line equipment.
- Machine Operation for all line equipment.
- Machine Changeovers for all line equipment.
- Initiate and complete improvement projects and equipment installation.
- Ordering materials for the packaging line
- WCO support of WCO Principles, programs, and objectives.
- Involvement in employee training Program.
- Knowledge of product packaging standards.
- Self motivated work behavior.
- All required safety and environmental training.
- Ability to perform as a Clorox licensed forklift operator, with additional qualification for use of attachments.
- Trained in Synergy (SPC) and SAP systems.
- Basic computer skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Desire to work in dynamic team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A