Our IT organization has a critical role in digital transformation at Clorox. The Digital Innovation team’s mission in particular is to leverage innovative technology to deliver extraordinary experiences for our business partners. We aim to bring innovative thinking to every conversation and deliver with integrity. We’re looking for people who bring great ideas and the skills to execute with agility and creativity while being diligent and thorough. We are looking for students who not only embrace innovation, but help influence and accelerate the adoption across the department and the company.
- Software review & identification of code metrics
- Full lifecycle application development to required standards
- Unit testing for quality assurance during the application build process
- Support, maintain & enhance chatbot functionality
- Create/enhance scalable, interactive voice/text chatbots
- Design, code, debug applications using specified software and tools
- Software integration w/ existing systems
- Customer focused: Deliver top-notch user experiences
- Attitude of continuous improvement
- Thoroughness of work
- Understanding for NLU/NLP
- Strong communication
- Knowledge of building virtual agent using DialogFlow or MS Luis.
- AI, Robotic Process Automation, Chabot experiences a big plus.
- Python (Flask)
- Passion for technology
Qualification & Experience:
- We are critical players in putting the consumer experience at the center of everything we do at Clorox. Whether it’s driving Clorox’s digital leadership, building platforms and capabilities, or using data and analytics to uncover consumer insights, you’ll be working with a talented and diverse team and have opportunities to build your technology and leadership skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A