Provide leadership in cash operations and OTC as well as oversight of key Accounts Receivable and adjacent financial metrics.
Provide leadership in cash operations and OTC results for SAP divisions or Better Health VMS businesses.Accountable for the day to day operations and process oversight of the cash application process, invoice & deduction management process, and ensuring compliance to Clorox policies and procedures. Works closely across Customer Operations and PSO as well as other Clorox stakeholder groups to drive cost, service, and process improvement results. Where appropriate, will also support key projects across OTC or Logistics, primarily those focused on driving process improvements.
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships both internally and externally.
- High proficiency with computer systems and software applications.
- A fresh, forward-looking approach and the willingness, strength of will, and vision to act as a change agent.
- Accountability, with a strong desire to commit, be held accountable and be rewarded for delivering results.
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment, courage and entrepreneurial excitement. Must be able to generate enthusiasm for best in class performance through the clear personal passion to be the best in these areas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent: Business Administration/Management More about Product Supply (PSO)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A