Provide analytical, reporting, and forecasting support to the Wellness Channel Team, with scope spanning across multiple merchants and business units to include Better Health and Wellness brands (Renew life, Natural Vitality, Neo Cell, Rainbow Light and Burt’s Bees) which represent approximately $60 million in annual retail sales. Support both internal and external planning process, identify and articulate business-building opportunities, and help manage day-to-day operations. High-level of exposure and fantastic growth potential!
- Report daily sales, ships, and weekly consumption.
- Support both internal planning process and well as external (Customer-facing) Joint Business Planning.
- Own running the numbers and consolidate data using all the systems at your disposal to include Whole Foods Market Portal data, SPINS, Nielsen, IRI, etc.
- Assist with trade funds checkbooks to ensure the team’s efficient use of resources while also avoiding overspends.
- Support the ongoing volume forecast to both ensure supply and manage internal expectations.
- Analyze trends across the Natural Channel with a key focus on Whole Foods Market. Identify opportunities for growth.
- Ability to self-manage multiple priorities in a fast-moving, constantly-changing, environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical skills. Comfortable with numbers.
- Proficiency in Nielsen, Syndicated data (IRI), SPINS, customer portal data, MS Office, JDA (or other POG related software). Knowing Power BI, Tableau and category analysis tools, like Rich Mix, would be an added plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8-10 years relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A