The Clorox Company Internship Program is a 10-week summer experience that runs from June through August. Interns are provided meaningful work assignments designed to provide perspective and practical work experience highlighting what you would do in a similar role following completion of your degree and working at the company on a regular, fulltime basis. Through the course of the summer, interns participate in:
- Community Engagement activity
- Formal, three-day orientation and program kick off with interns from all functions in California
- Peer-level mentorship and connection points with functional and company executives
- Soft-skills training and development exercises
- Coordinating package and product improvements that enhance the brand
- Participating in the development of effective advertising copy, media plans, and integrated marketing campaigns
- Developing and implementing marketing plans that contribute to brand volume and profit
- Performing business analysis to strengthen the brand’s integrated marketing program
- Initiating and analyzing market research to improve the brand’s marketing efforts
- Demonstrated record of achievement in academics or professional work including leadership skills, and strong analytical/problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work in Oakland, CA or Durham, NC.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA, with 4 to 5 years pre MBA work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A