Electro Creative Workshop, the internal agency at The Clorox Company, is looking for an experienced senior designer to join our team. The Sr. Designer is a hands-on creative maker for digital and content projects including website updates, social media posts, email templates, and other digital design projects. Working under the direction of an Associate Creative Director, you will work on a variety of project types and across different brands.
- Creative maker on websites, emails, digital advertising, social media, digital content, and other projects as assigned. Develops ideas, concepts, original designs, and other creative solutions. Executes on-going website updates, email creation, and content projects. Works directly with designers, junior designers and vendors to consistently produce high-quality creative work. Also collaborates with print and packaging designers to create integrated brands.
- is is a client-facing role with responsibility for presentations up to the VP level. Maintains relationships with the brand studio members as a key voice on assigned brands for digital design. Assigned to one or more brands and supports the ACD to provide consistency in the client-agency relatinoship and creative work.
- Manages and delivers work with schedule and budget support from project and account managers. Also contributes ideas and recommendations for ongoing organizational improvements (i.e. process and tools).
- Maintains a connection to the external creative industry. Stays up to date on current trends in commercial creativity. Keeps a constant eye on emerging talent to bring into the agency (vendors, artists, production companies, individual designers, etc.).
- Experience and knowledge in developing and applying brand standards and identity systems
- Understanding of front end dev production process and back end dev requirements.
- Design experience includes developing and designing websites, email templates, mobile experiences, display advertising, social media, and other types of digital content.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience designing and building clickable prototypes of digital designs.
- Hands on UX/UI experience and experience collaborating with UX product designers.
- 8+ years experience in design with emphasis on digital creative.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A