The individual in this position will draw upon technical knowledge and experience to lead complex changes and improvements to the North American supply chain. Scope of the role encompasses technical leadership for projects and project management. This includes supply assurance, cost savings, quality issue resolution, and strategic sourcing activities for raw materials/processing/non-wovens/formula chemistries as well as related operational improvements at internal Clorox facilities and external contract manufacturers.
- Provide technical expertise as resource to identify execute solutions for supply assurance, quality, and operational issues
- Manage/Lead the implementation, prioritization, execution of cost optimization, supply assurance and identified projects/initiatives in a way that meets stakeholder/customer expectations for deliverables and timing.
- Leverage technology and resources with PSO/R&D to improve processes, response times and results.
- Represent Production Services to the Cleaning business and technical leaders, influence decision-making, enable work processes, and ensure adequate service levels to the division.
- Self-manage complex assignments across multiple locations, products, or businesses
- Ability to identify, champion and institutionalize new tools processes and technologies
- Demonstrated technical depth in chemical raw material and processes, with a high level of attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-8 years relevant educational or job-related technical experience.
- Education Level/Degree: Bachelor of Science or Engineering is not required but highly preferred
- Experience operating in and effectively leading cross-functional teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A