The Senior Electrical and Controls Engineer provides electrical, instrumentation and controls functional engineering leadership on Clorox Capital Project teams for medium to large size projects. This role may have 1-2 possible direct reports.
- Leads EIC engineering efforts through all phases of capital projects – conceptual, feasibility, scope definition, cost estimates, functional requirements, system design, scheduling, procurement, construction, testing, commissioning, startup, and validation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in developing and managing estimates, financial analysis, contracts, and purchase orders. Includes the use of Clorox
- Early Management principles and activities to deliver customer expectations with vertical and sustainable project execution.
- Support system start-up and operational checkout on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, and power testing. Provide hardware and software application support assistance to engineers and operations.
- 2 years of production/operational work is highly preferred
- Position will require the candidate to be in manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of experience in batch, continuous, and discrete manufacturing; work experience related to packaging lines is a plus
- 8 years of engineering experience
- BSEE Electrical Engineering is required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A