The Sanitation Worker I is responsible for the cleanliness of the facility including offices and manufacturing areas to allow for optimal productivity and health.
- Assist management with other tasks as required.
- Follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), safety policies and guidelines.
- Operate trash compactor machine and cardboard baler.
- Clean windows, doors, ledges, baseboards, floors, walls, floor-wall junctions and air conditioning vent covers in all office areas, cafeterias and restrooms.
- Clean offices, laboratories, restrooms, hallways, cafeterias, conference rooms, production areas and other areas within the Plant and facilities.
- Carry out written instructions and fill out documentation of jobs performed.
- Adhere to daily worksheet and master cleaning schedule.
- Manufacturing or sanitation experience preferred
- Fluency in English
Qualification & Experience:
- High school Diploma Required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A