The Meetings & Events Manager role oversees policies, processes, and coordination of internal meetings and events to enable workday experiences that inspire our people to be their best. This role will effectively manage and drive value from key external partner relationships. The position requires the ability to partner and communicate effectively across all Functions & Business Units and at all levels of a large global organization. Effective communication, engagement, and service delivery with all stakeholders will be key to success in this role as a value-added, customer centric, internal business partner.
- Responsible for post meeting & event expense reporting and reconciliation including receipts, vendor invoices, and other associated documentation.
- Establish and nurture key internal client relationships.
- Responsible to maintain and continuously improve the Corporate Meeting & Events Management policy and procedures.
- Manage corporate hotel reward program.
- Primary point of contact for internal meeting and events process, requests, and space planning to ensure all elements of planning and execution run smoothly enabling success.
- Support internal clients by connecting and leveraging outsourced vendor relationships, internal travel & transportation as well as brand engagement & meeting production resources to delight customers.
- Responsible to develop and maintain program metrics and management reports.
- Ensure internal clients consistently receive high quality and high value meeting & event experiences.
- Manage key outsourced vendor relationships such as conference management services and event management software solutions.
- Able to lead others effectively without people manager authority.
- Demonstrates good judgment in making commitments and risk-taking.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations in both written and oral.
- Interpersonal and meeting & event skills earn respect and become recognized throughout the Clorox network.
- Continually builds networks in both the Clorox and external relevant communities to more broadly influence the organization and maintain best in class policies, processes and experiences.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience delivering win-win solutions and delighting the client.
- Anticipates and addresses changing client needs and resource requirements initiating appropriate responses in a way that optimizes overall meeting & event experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A