This includes incorporating the best available inputs to maintain production, capacity, inventory settings, and policies by SKU/location in the planning system. Applying sound business judgment and facilitating robust cross-functional discussions to develop plans to be used by manufacturing, sourcing, distribution, and transportation functions as well as business units for planning, execution, and financial management Key Responsibilities
- Foster cross-functional discussion to improve the quality and interpretation of supply plans
- Develop high-quality supply plans (inventory, production, capacity, and distribution) by utilizing best-practice processes and sound business judgment.
Improve plan performance by effectively analyzing sources of error and recommending appropriate corrective action plans.
- Develop, monitor and report key performance metrics
- Manage phase in/out strategies for promotional activities and product discontinuations.
- Evaluate Sales and Marketing activity proposals for capacity requirements and production feasibility; resolve supply issues related to the requests.
- Deliver against annual Total Delivered Cost, inventory plans, capacity plans, and service level targets
- Communicate service issues and coordinate resolution
- Lead the supply portion of the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process, focusing on delivering a concise business message, highlighting exceptions and presenting qualified alternatives.
- Conduct regular continuous improvement and process effectiveness/efficiency reviews.
- Monitor plan attainment and cut reports
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years of work experience in Planning, Supply Chain, or similar roles
- High school diploma from an accredited institution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremont, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A