Reporting to the Principal, Digital Marketing Channels, the Digital Marketing Analyst will play a critical role in measuring and analyzing performance of CPA Canada’s marketing efforts – providing accessible and actionable guidance and insights to partners and senior management.
- Foster a culture of measurability and data-driven decision making by leading analytics projects of varying sizes and complexity that incorporate best practices in data visualizations and story telling.
- Set up of marketing tagging solutions such as Google Tag Manager and pixel tracking (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to support the measurement and analysis of user engagement and conversions for marketing campaigns
- Work in collaboration with IT and internal stakeholders across the organization to create custom dashboards for presentation of key marketing and communications data and to inform data-driven decision making.
- Design, implement and maintain the taxonomy and framework for usage of analytics solutions such as Google Analytics and Sitecore Analytics– ensuring consistency and data integrity for data collection and measurement on the platforms
- Collect, analyze and interpret user behaviour using marketing and other business data sets to gain quantitative insights that will enhance decision making in the organization.
- Manage production of regular reports on the effectiveness marketing and communications activities for a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to provide insight and analysis on marketing campaigns across social media, SEM, SEO, email and other digital tactics formulating data-driven solutions to support improved performance of campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools associated with email, web, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads and similar channels
- Proficiency in data visualization skills and an ability to derive actionable insights and deliver them in an engaging and accessible manner
- Strong data visualization skills that adhere to industry established best practices, and presentation skills to simplify and package complex ideas into intuitive, decision driving client presentations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable managing competing projects and deadlines
- Experience in implementing digital marketing tags, working with tools such as Google Tag Manager, and pixel tracking with other third-party digital marketing platforms.
- Experience with Tableau, Cognos, Google Data Studio, Search Webmaster Consoles or other similar platforms
- Familiarity with Sitecore Analytics and Coveo Search a plus
- Advanced Google Analytics expertise
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of web and marketing channels with a robust understanding of marketing and data analytics
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Math, or a related field is preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years hands on experience as an analyst, working with advanced analytics systems and multi-channel marketing data
- At least 1 year working experience with SQL Server, or other structured relational database platforms; and intermediate level of SQL skills
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canmore, CA
Application Deadline: N/A