The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do but go further. So, we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
- You’ll initiate Revisit Existing Maintenance (REM) based on outcomes of condition assessment in collaboration with System and Reliability Engineers.
- You’ll compute the Remaining Economic Useful Life (REUL) for asset based on established algorithms.
- You’ll plan for future intervention such as Replacement/Re-life/Refurbish including budget planning and continuous follow-up for completion of intervention.
- You’ll be responsible for the up-to-date maintenance of assets’ condition data of MEP/Civil assets using Assets’ Condition Assessment Tool and Maximo (CMMS).
- You’ll have diploma or certification on Asset Life Cycle Management. Qualification in Digital Transformation (BIM Modelling) is highly desirable.
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience in Asset Life Cycle Management spanning various asset classes under Infrastructure & MEP asset base.
- You’ll be educated to a Degree Level in one of related applicable engineering disciplines.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A