The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- The Project Manager is tasked with planning and managing dedicated projects at Dubai International & Al Maktoum.
- You will also work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure their requirements are fully assessed for viability, capital efficiency, programme achievement, commercial return/output and thereafter incorporated into specific documentation.
- A project management qualification such as PMP or PgMT would be considered advantageous.
- At least 5-8 year’s project formulation in an aviation / transportation development role with excellent design/development/technology or process redesign skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified to degree level with post graduate and/or professional qualification in project management.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A