Website Dubai Airports
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- Analyze terminal capacity for various airport processes, general circulation, passenger populations and all other passenger movement related activities at both airports.
- Develop facility requirements that are aligned with forecast traffic growth and target service levels.
- Support the Terminal Capacity team to proactively promote the development of these facilities with the relevant delivery teams in a structured and timely manner to ensure that capacity is provided ahead of time to continue the growth of the Dubai aviation sector.
- Comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data.
- Proficiency to an advanced level with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of statistical tools, as well programming languages such as Java and VBA.
- Developmental training is required in any area for professional development and/or mandatory purposes.
- Proven project management skills.
- Shall be educated to degree level in a numerical subject.
- 4-6 years of experience in a quantitative analysis or operational research role, preferable in a strategic or planning environment in an Airport or transport related organization.
- At least 2 years’ experience in developing and using simulation models (e.g. CAST or transport planning type simulation tool).
- Understanding of issues related to working in a regulated industry.
- Proven ability to communicate data and information in a manner that is readily understood by a wide audience of varied experience.
- Influencing skills to not only present findings but influence timely implementation.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A