The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.v
- You will form a critical part of the decision-making process for projects within the programmes and will recommend, where necessary, escalation through the programme steering groups and relevant boards, all risks and issues that have an impact on the successful completion of both projects and programmes.
- You will play a key role in Dubai Airports business planning process alongside the Strategic Planning team. They will ensure consistency across the various Programmes/ Projects and that investment is recommended in the correct areas.
- More than 9 years of experience in relevant roles in project management or large scale and complex Programme Management in a constrained transport infrastructure environment
- Technical skills to evaluate and formulate project business cases
- Contract management experience across a range of disciplines such (but not limited to) consultant and outsourced contracts.
- Abreast of global and regional business trends
- MBA is an added advantage. You should hold a minimum of bachelor’s Degree level in a related field.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A