The team works in real time to make sure the right people are in the right place – airside and landside – to meet demand. As our airports are the world’s busiest, it’s fast-paced and a real challenge. They see that the operational plan is followed, and issues are dealt with across terminals, regular operations, incidents and crisis handling. The operation has to be industry-leading, and it always is.
- You’ll be responsible for leading the continuous improvement and analysis of rulesets using operational performance data.
- You’ll be working collaboratively with airport service providers to drive continually improving operational and service performance.
- You’ll proactively liaise, support and train the on-shift AOCC resource controllers.
- You’ll have some experience in stand planning and / or other resource management ruleset planning.
- You should have at least 4 – 6 years’ experience in a quantitative analysis or operational research role preferably in a strategic or planning environment.
- You’ll have at least 2 years experience in developing and using simulation models or resource management systems (i.e. AirTop, CAST, Quintiq, Inform).
- You’ll be educated to a Degree Level in a numerical subject. Masters degree in a related field (i.e. Operational Research) is preferable.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A