- Participate in sales launches / events whenever required.
- Follows-up with own customers for signing sales agreements.
- Ensures compliance with the sales policies at all times
- Provides customers information on legalities of purchasing property through Emaar in UAE and International.
- Validates and verifies all documentation submitted by the customers, prior to processing a sale to ensure compliance with the policy at all times
Researches, prospects, obtain leads and develop new business opportunities in order to reach sales targets
- Handles all customers in a professional manner.
- Updates himself of the competitors pricing and other initiatives
- Prospects and meets clients outside the sales office by scheduling meetings in a way that do not affect the sales centre operations
- Captures leads and prospects and maintains a database for such prospects
- Ensures sales orders are created in Oracle and all milestones updated for all deals closed
- Ensures high level of customer service.
- Completes other assigned tasks within given deadlines
- Maintains and develops business with existing customers.
- Promptly responds to all enquiries received.
- Ensures all customer information is captured and recorded accurately in Oracle
- Represents the company during exhibitions and shows where Emaar is participating or invited.
- Conducts viewing for prospects
- Good Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English Language skills required.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales, Property Development , Real Estate industry, insurance , banking , luxury retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A