To manage Revenue Optimisation disciplines (Pricing or Demand) to ensure revenue per available seat kilometre and yield is maximised and EK’s competitive position is maintained on a regional and network basis. Ensure and maintain accurate forecasts through the formulation of market analysis and strategies facilitating pro-active decision making in offering/withdrawing prices and inventory thus optimising network revenue. Develop and maintain expertise around revenue management principals and techniques, and propose innovative ideas to further enhance application of revenue management.
- Optimise network revenues across all Origins and Destinations, including new routes, using processes, procedures and controls related to Pricing, Origin and Destination forecasting and flight optimisation through inventory control
- On a daily basis evaluate market trends, forward bookings, competitor behaviour, performance of past initiatives and offer proactive recommendations and actions to drive network revenue. Using data sourced from multiple sources such as PROS, local sales offices, ATPCO, pricing systems, assess competitor activity, recommend and prepare competitive responses and strategies aimed at retaining market share and optimising revenue.
- Provide guidance and requirements to both the RO Standards and Procedures team and the RO Systems team on operational requirements for business process and system development.
- Manage internal relationships ensuring Revenue Optimisation alignment with Commercial objectives alongside those of other internal stake holders, SVP?CO, RMCO, Area/Sales Managers, Corporate Communications, Skywards, EGIT, EKAS, Planning and other departments.
- Ensure RO standards and procedures are followed to through both the regional RO Market Operations team, Inventory and Commercial Operations.
- Managing point of sale O&D forecasting and optimisation systems by applying appropriate influences to ensure forecasts reflect market conditions and seats are available at fares that maximize revenue for Emirates.
- Interact with the relevant flight analyst teams on a daily basis to provide data and direction on market demand trends, OD forecasts. Agree and plan POS OD strategies with the Inventory team that promotes both route revenue and POS OD revenue. Ensure agreed strategies are implemented using controls that are defined within the RO standards and procedures.
- Analyse actual and forecast demand, yield and revenues using different variables – such as booking class, fare family, customer segment, point of sale, Origin & Destination. Evaluate market trends, forward bookings, competitor behaviour, performance of past initiatives and offer proactive recommendations (e.g. pricing actions) aimed at supporting local sales office revenue targets.
- Monitor, analyse and map POS OD group and individual passenger demand within the PROS OD system for holiday and special events to ensure POS OD demand and market/fare strategies are planned and evaluate across a rolling 52 week period. Lead and participate in holiday and special event workshops within key commercial, pricing and inventory stakeholders.
- Monitor and control forecasts at regional, point of sale and flight level using forecast error reports and communication with RO systems team. Ensure forecasts and controls are in place for the future troughs/peak periods. Identify strong/weak regions at a regional level to trigger programs in order to reduce the gap between targets and actuals. Disseminate forecast information to the field, highlight revenue earning opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A