Website Etihad Careers
To complete the Aircraft mechanical program conducted in association with AD-polytechnic and EY Engineering.Trainee will graduate with a certificate of completion from EY Engineering and followed by one year practical training in EY Engineering.
- Attend practical training when assigned to do so and report to assigned Trainer.
- Complete OJT for 12 months in 2nd year
- Maintain in overall of 75% pass rate of all examination papers.
- Participate in the Technical Staff Competency Assessment every 6 months and annually as well.
- Comply with all performance requirements issued by Training institute and EY Engineering
- Attend all classes in assigned training as per requirement of the training program.
- Comply with Training institute performance and attending Attendance policies
- Complete all theory courses as per the training syllabus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to work shifts
- Proficient in English writing, reading and speaking
- Completed National Service (for males only)
- Maximum 29 years old
- Able to wear a uniform
- Previous experience in any Mechanical or Electrical stream in an advantage
- UAE national with a Family Book
- High school diploma or higher
- Prior experience in any Mechanical or Electrical stream in an advantage
Company: Etihad Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A