Website Etihad Careers
As a young and ambitious airline, our focus is on innovation and on making Etihad truly an airline of choice for our guests around the world.
As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional customer service.
- Provide 24 / 7 availability to VIP guests to ensure premium guest service in line with company standards
- Perform a wide range of booking and reservation services as requested by internal / external customers to provide competitive offers and high quality customer service
- Develop basic travel solutions by leveraging on a wide range of third partiesÂ offers and travel proposals to provide customers with the most competitive proposals in line with requirements
- Collect fares and travel quotations information by liaising with external suppliers to ensure competitive and high quality travel solutions are offered to customers while preserving profit maximization
- Liaise with travel partners (airlines and hotels), to ensure bookings and schedules are timely planned and managed in line with customers requirements
- Collect and analyse customers travel requirements to ensure travel solutions are in line with needs
- Review and make minor adjustments to predefined travel solutions to provide a high quality service to customers while leveraging on standard travel products
- Answer inquiries on fares and travel quotations to provide high quality customer service and support achievement of sales targets
- Support internal / external customers by providing information on travel solutions to ensure high quality customer service
Qualification & Experience:
- Fluent English speaking skills (Oral & written), Arabic is a plus.
- Corporate/Holiday sales experience
- 3 years minimum travel agency ticketing experience
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism / Bachelor’s degree
Company: Etihad Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A