You will develop the strategy, execute programs and optimize results from demand generation activities in support of lead acquisition, sales/cross sales and retention of our Merchant Services business. If you are be highly skilled in B2B, CRM and marketing automation experience – with deep experience deploying and using Marketo and Salesforce, this could be the next step in your career. You will be working with technology, sales operations and corporate/product marketing teams to deploy technologies and content that enable always-on integrated digital campaigns for lead nurture, and cross sell. You’ll report to the head of Market Development and Intelligence for Global Business Solutions (GBS).
- Work closely with our Lead Generation, Content Marketing, Sales and Technology teams to improve marketing-driven return on investment.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners and advise executives.
- Use your combination of project management skills and marketing strategy to ensure GBS provides outstanding customer experience in its communications from the marketing automation platform.
- Identify, implement and lead new technology integrations to help us meet our business goals, including the development of an email marketing center of excellence.
- 5+ years of professional experience in planning and managing budgets and resources.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years building business development justifications and measuring return on investment on those plans.
- 5+ years of professional experience leading Marketo marketing automation program for multiple business lines or segments
- 8 years of professional experience in email campaign management, marketing automation and digital acquisition for a Fortune 250 company and/or digital agency servicing F250 clients
- 2+ years of experience integrating Marketo with Mulesoft and/or a CDP.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of professional experience in Salesforce.com or similar CRM with a full understanding of sales and cross sell life cycles and campaign management within Salesforce.com
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A