The ATM Security Engineer ensures the effectiveness of ATM specific logical and physical security controls and practices to protect the Card Services ATM Managed Services business, products, systems and client transaction data in accordance to Fiserv standards, applicable laws and industry regulation. As a senior level ATM specific Information Security Engineer, your contributions and influence are critical to the business’ success ensuring ATM related security risks are known and mitigated.
- Develop and maintain operational procedures and standards to ensure regulatory compliance with security related aspects of various standards
- Ensure ATM security controls (data encryption, access management, connectivity, hardening) are built and operate per specification.
- Assist in the evaluation of third-party vendor software and systems, and vulnerability assessments
- Participate in security escalations within guidelines of Fiserv’s Incident Response framework.
- Influence and support all aspects of the ATM Managed Services security posture
- Assist architects in the design of the ATM ecosystem – network connectivity, ATM operating system, data management, and user access.
- Ensure security patching is effectively coordinated and governed
- Design, recommend, implement and manage ATM logical and physical security controls.
- Use ATM specific security products to harden gold images and create a least privilege application environment
- Configure and manage ATM gold images
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical specifications to clients and implementation teams
- Ability to approach ATM configuration challenges in novel ways that have not been done before.
- In depth understanding of security control structures and elements for a layered security environment
- Current certifications in one or more of the following or the ability to attain within one year on the job: CISSP, GIAC, CRISC, PenTest+, or OSCP.
- Comprehensive understanding of security concepts and knowledge domains required
- Ability to influence others and defend best security practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years Windows administration/technical support experience
- Minimum 6 years relevant ATM technology experience
- Minimum 3 years combined work experience in three or more of the following security domains: network, firewall administration, identity and access management, penetration testing, data encryption, or application whitelisting.
- Advanced ATM security implementation and operational experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A