Website Florida Hospital
Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers—in person or on the telephone.
- Complies with FHT corrective action process.
- Performs duties in a timely manner and provides updates if delays occur.
- Meets regularly with staff to obtain feedback and provide guidance to improve outcomes.
- Implements actions as appropriate based on benchmarks and data specific to the departments with the ability to monitor and evaluate progress.
- Maintains responsibility for nursing units on 24/7 basis, unless otherwise approved.
- Completes behavioral-based interviewing for all new hires.
- Participates in quality improvement activities to improve processes and patient care.
- Facilitates patient flow to and from the units.
- Educates, validates and ensures accountability of all Patient experience tactics.
- Collaborates with staff and peers to create optimal synergy and outcomes.
- Monitors and maintains acceptable compliance with budgets. Will monitor and manage productivity daily and collaborate with Nurse Manager on completing monthly variance report and formulating action plan
- Promotes and validates AIDET compliance.
- Participates in 30, 60, and 90 day evaluations of new staff, and assists in completion of meaningful annual evaluation of existing staff.
- Assists in development of Operating and Capital Budgets
- Participates and ensures that rounding for outcomes occur daily.
- Adheres to FHT standards for dress and professional appearance.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- BSN preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- PRN: at least 2 years RN experience.
- Current FL RN License
- RN: 12 months experience preferred but not required
Company: Florida Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mobile, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A