Website Frontier Airlines
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
- Ensure effectiveness of safety risk control.
- Manage, monitor and coordinate SMS activities as directed. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop the knowledge, skills, capabilities, capacities, proficiencies, and workflows best practices of self and assigned personnel to drive business results.
- Manage the daily activities of technical services, ensuring continual safe aircraft for scheduled service.
- Advise the accountable executive on the performance of the SMS and on any need for improvement.
- Participate in strategic planning and lead the implementation of long-term objectives.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills including, but not limited to listening, non-verbal, questioning, clarity, conciseness, empathy, and trust building.
- Develop and aggregate broad knowledge of all aircraft systems, equipment, manufacturers, suppliers, stations, Technical
- Operations, as well as the rest of Frontier operational teams and how these inputs/ outputs affect system performance and reliability.
- Efficiently identify root causes and implement mitigating actions for any inspection findings or CARs for assigned areas.
- Identify hazards and safety risk assessments including change management.
- Manage risk acceptable level: blue or lower as defined by Frontier’s company risk matrix.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, maintenance, and integration of the SMS throughout Frontier.
- Accountable for achieving safety performance relative to job tasks and maintaining a continuous high degree of engagement during and after normal work hours.
- Promote safety and maintain a high degree of integrity by demonstrating responsibility for situational response using workplace norms.
- Previous factory systems, avionics training, and management experience – preferred
- FCC Radio license – preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with focus on applied experience and technical data driven solutions
- Must have the ability to independently plan, organize, administer and delegate workloads in alignment with departmental and company goals
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and
- Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
Qualification & Experience:
- College degree – preferred
- 3 years relevant air carrier management experience preferred
- FAA-certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings required
- 3 years of experience as a Technical Service Specialist, Avionics/ Powerplant/ Systems Engineering or similar required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Line and/or Heavy Maintenance/ Modifications Experience, or 2 years Line and/or Heavy Maintenance experience with 2 years of Avionics/ Systems experience (technical troubleshooting) required
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A