Website Frontier Airlines
Performs inspection functions according to Frontier’s Continued Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP) and FAA Regulations to insure flight safety and airworthiness of Frontier aircraft.
- Perform proper Required Inspection Item (RII) inspections and documentation thereof in accordance with Frontier’s
- Continued Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP) and FAA Regulations.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all assigned work documents and records
- Performs on-site quality control monitoring of work performed on company aircraft.
- Monitor maintenance, workmanship and materials to verify compliance with applicable approved published procedures (Frontier Airlines and FAA rules, regulations and standards, etc.).
- Perform light and/or intricate cleaning as required or directed by Supervisor of the department.
- Monitor the proper completion of aircraft records (i.e. logbook pages, work cards, non-routines, Engineering documents (EO’s, EA’s, etc.) and other related documents) during C-Check, RON and Line Maintenance.
- Actively participate in the improvement of Frontier’s Continued Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP) by identifying concerns and providing documented suggestions for resolution (i.e. PCR’s, etc.).
- Assists Receiving Inspection, conducts periodic inspections and audits of vendors, line stations and contract overhaul agencies.
- Perform On-The Job Training (OJT) in various functions such as NDT, RII, borescope, and receiving inspection as required or directed from the supervisor of the department.
- Audit completed aircraft records (i.e. logbook pages, work cards, non-routines, Engineering documents (EO’s, EA’s, etc.) and other related documents) generated by C-Check, RON and Line Maintenance.
- Perform C-Check, Line Maintenance/RON and Receiving Inspections.
- Always follow (never deviate from) approved published procedures unless proper deviation approval is authorized.
Assists with the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS) audit program for internal departments involved in day-to-day operations.
- Computer literacy.
- Preferred – maintenance tracking software experience
- Must have a basic knowledge of transport category aircraft systems, structures, engineering drawings, support manuals and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Flight Crews, Maintenance, Engineering, and Inspection personnel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Requires the ability to acquire, hold, maintain and execute Level I NDT certification in Eddy Current (ET), Liquid Penetrant (PT), & Ultrasonic (UT) Methods.
- Must be Fleet Qualified on Frontier’s aircraft.
- Requires the ability to acquire, hold and maintain Borescope Inspection capabilities and execute Borescope Inspections as required.
- Requires the ability to acquire, hold, maintain and execute Required Inspection Item (RII) authorization.
- Vision must meet a minimum requirement of 20/25 corrected or uncorrected.
- Requires a minimum of three years of verifiable (OJT/training records/certificates, etc.) experience performing maintenance checks, engine changes, gear changes, structural repairs, flight control rigging, etc. on large aircraft operated under Part 121 or 135.(Chief Inspector may waive these requirements, if experience level is comparable and deemed acceptable.)
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A