Website Frontier Airlines
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
- Assist in identifying and make recommendations on tooling and test equipment.
- Provide focus on aircraft systems and components showing undesirable trends.
- Responsible for monitoring pilot reports and significant maintenance findings on the fleet.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Technical Services.
- Ensure that aircraft systems repair instructions are issued in a timely manner on all problems after the second discrepancy.
- Coordinate with MCC and Maintenance Planning for timely maintenance action and set the appropriate priority as required for chronic/repeat aircraft discrepancies.
- Assist in the training of maintenance personnel as required by the Supervisor, Technical Services.
- Generate follow-up work packages to assist with troubleshooting and repair actions on items on chronic status and critical items that may, or may not, be on chronic status but impact the company’s on-time performance or the airworthiness status of equipment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface effective with Engineering, Maintenance, Purchasing, Flight Operations mgmt and flight crews
- Excellent Airbus systems/avionics knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company DOT safety sensitive position, as reviewed by the Director of Maintenance.
Qualification & Experience:
- FAA-certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- FCC Radio license – preferred
- Previous factory systems, avionics training, and management experience – preferred
- Minimum 5 years in Line and/or Heavy Maintenance experience, or 2 years Line and/or Heavy Maintenance with 2 years of Avionics with technical troubleshooting experience
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A