Website Frontier Airlines
The treasury analyst role is an integral part of the department responsible for managing the cash forecast and contributing to daily banking and investing activities, as well as providing support to the treasury manager for various ad hoc forecasting and financial analysis projects that are frequently required by senior management.
- The treasury department is a high exposure component of the corporate finance area of the company that manages a variety of important responsibilities that are impactful.
- The treasury analyst will be expected to contribute to other areas of the treasury team, including fleet finance and administration, corporate insurance, fuel operations and risk management.
- Able to work with strict confidentiality
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Function well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Desire and willingness to work within a team structure
- Excellent communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in treasury, financial accounting, financial analysis, planning, forecasting and/or management reporting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; combination of relevant education and experience considered in lieu of degree
- Airline accounting/finance experience a plus
- 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A