Website Frontier Airlines
The treasury department is a high exposure component of the corporate finance area of the company that manages a variety of important responsibilities that are impactful.
The treasury analyst role is an integral part of the department responsible for managing the cash forecast and contributing to daily banking and investing activities, as well as providing support to the treasury manager for various ad hoc forecasting and financial analysis projects that are frequently required by senior management.
- Strong ability to present information to all levels of management
- Advanced ability to use mathematical techniques to analyze data, make recommendations and solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other software used for data mining and analysis
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced understanding of economic, financial, and accounting concepts
- Strong ability to work self-sufficiently on vague projects with limited information
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience or a combination of graduate work and relevant work experience
- Graduate degree in quantitative discipline preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; prefer degree in finance, accounting, or another quantitative field.
- Experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting required
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A