Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies. The Representative, Field Maintenance Vendor provides maintenance on-site for contracted Class II maintenance stations.
- Oversee and coordinate engineering requests and subsequent responses between Frontier Engineering and the EMP.
- Continuously review active EMP processes to ensure compliance with applicable procedural manuals.
- Review and be familiar with Frontier GMM Chapter 10.21 and Ops Spec D091.
- Ensure Frontier support group representation coverage is adequate and alter personnel schedules as required.
- Oversee and coordinate with Frontier Planning, Production Control, Purchasing, and Inspection in the work scope generation and work package creation.
- Oversee and collaborate with the Frontier Director, Quality Assurance & Chief Inspector to determine the degree of oversight required by
- Inspection personnel and assign work schedules accordingly.
- Review and be familiar with the “Airworthiness Agreement” document generated with the EMP subsequent to a Frontier Quality Assurance audit.
- Ensure EMP continuous access to all applicable and current manuals required to perform maintenance operations per GMM 10.21.
- Provide operation directional control and procedural guidelines for all outsourced maintenance.
- Oversee and coordinate the work package and pre-draw material with the Essential Maintenance Provider (EMP) prior to aircraft delivery.
- Working knowledge of MS software including Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Ability to collect data, act as an expert for technical content and logically organize information for publication
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effective with other departments
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company DOT safety sensitive position, as reviewed by the Director, Maintenance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Currently holds a manager or supervisor position in Maintenance or Production Control – preferred
- Previous VR experience – preferred
- Current US Passport
- A320 series fleet qualified
- FAA certified Airframe & Powerplant ratings
- A320 series line maintenance experience
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A