Find your place in a fast moving environment where your ability to create inspiring, original displays will help to maximise selling opportunities and promote H&M as a global brand.We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Visual Merchandiser comes with a wide range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Ensuring that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activities and seasonal trends together with your store team.
- Training the store team in garment presentation.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
- Managing the ordering, handling and organisation of all display materials.
- Communicating and informing your store team about upcoming activities, campaigns and designer collaborations.
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Creating visually inspiring in-store and window displays which reflect and maintain our brand identity.
Qualification & Experience:
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- Drive and ambition and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to maintain focus and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
- A knowledge and interest in fashion and seasonal trends.
- The ability to communicate in a clear and convincing manner.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise in order to maximize selling opportunities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A