Website Hello Fresh
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the general maintenance and repairs of our building, grounds, and equipment. You will ensure that the facility is maintained at a high level, general cleaning is performed in a timely manner when needed, and safety standards are upheld.
- Maintain and repair production equipment as needed.
- Assist personnel as needed. Communicate regularly with personnel to ensure that repairs and maintenance needs are met and coordinated with production schedules.
- Maintain and repair complex machinery (conveyor system, HVAC equipment, scanners, automatic doors, Dock doors, etc.)
- Maintain and repair facilities including basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Conduct regular facility inspections.
- Efficiently prioritize repair schedule to ensure an uninterrupted production schedule.
- Monitor equipment and perform troubleshooting for problems and breakdowns.
- Provide recommendations to repair or replace poorly functioning equipment.
- Keep management informed of area activities and of significant concerns. Report major concerns or significant problems.
- Strong mechanical and technical maintenance; able to operate power tools, PIT equipment, and service basic mechanical devices and functions safely and effectively
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, manuals, and schematics
- Exposure to ammonia, refrigeration, and/or PSM compliance systems
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- Qualified to handle electrical components, controls, and HVAC
- Versed in GMP/TPM/LEAN/OSHA with strong continuous improvement and project management
- 5+ years general maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair experience within manufacturing/production plant
Company: Hello Fresh
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A