Website Hello Fresh
A successful Sr. Manager of Safety will have strong leadership skills, be detail-oriented, resilient, a quick decision maker, work with data, and possess a commitment to getting things right. You must be highly determined to drive permanent removal of hazard root causes and strive for the highest quality of service is provided in an efficient, effective, and proactive manner. This role will require granular analysis, tactical execution of Safety functions, site travel, (50%) and project management. This position affords you the opportunity to build cooperative partnerships with numerous business teams within the fulfillment operations.
- You will also maintain safety subject matter expertise, credentials and engages industry resources as appropriate.
- Continuously improve the safety culture through instruction and training of Safety and operations leaders on safety programs.
- Create weekly business reviews of projects, incidents, trend analysis (if any) and project statuses
- You will assess performance, communicate to all levels of management, and ensure safety is incorporated into supply chain processes and escalate and report critical issues, compliance gaps and emerging risks for the network.
- You will identify trends and areas of risk within buildings and support operations in corrective measures
- Work independently with limited direction and communicate effectively with team members
- Three years multi-site experience, managing a team of safety managers.
- Certified Safety Professional or other Safety Certification
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in occupational safety and health or a related field
- Have 8+ years’ management experience in occupational safety and health, NFPA, etc.
- Experience in a Fulfilment or Distribution Environment
- Experience with OSHA VPP Star, preferred
Company: Hello Fresh
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A