Website Hello Fresh
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Establish and maintain a high-performance, new-production capabilities culture to ensure predictable execution, lowering production costs with a focus on the highest product quality and reliability.
- Manage and optimize the project management process for the engineering organization and ensure project management best practices are followed.
- Execute projects with demanding schedules and aggressive cost targets — often with changing requirements.
- Lead internal multidisciplinary teams to execute against assigned projects.
- Provide overall leadership and management to any assigned teams — ensuring key competencies are identified, developed, and maintained through internal talent or use of external resources.
- Complete activities to support near and long-term business strategies, such as identification of new technologies that can provide meaningful benefits, capital project justifications and oversight, and championing changes that drive measurable operational improvements.
- BS Industrial Engineering or other Engineering field required. MS/MBA preferred.
- AutoCad proficiency.
- Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen experience desired.
- Experience with automated or semi-automated equipment implementation and/or optimization.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of project management experience in multi-site ecommerce, distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in MS Project and Excel.
- Experience with Labor Management Systems, WMS, and SQL desired.
Company: Hello Fresh
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A