As a Showroom Advisor your role will be to deliver memorable service to our customers right from the very start of their journey while choosing their new kitchen, bedroom or Bathroom. Your role will be to build relationships with potential customers and gain high quality leads to support the Design Consultants and support the showroom sales performance.
- Promote all of our services including finance and installation (where available), and follow process to ensure remedial costs are minimised
- Aware of the external sales environment /carry out competitor visits using the observations to support Homebase performance
- Helping customers find inspirational solutions for their projects, providing an industry leading service, from the first meeting
- Create and maintain an inspirational display in the showroom, ensuring it is clean, clear of snagging and supported with the latest POS materials
- Ensuring all customer journey data is on the CRM system in line with company requirements and GDPR guidelines
- Supporting the Design Consultant team members by helping the customer through the early stages of the customer journey and creating high quality leads
- Delivering memorable service and an outstanding customer experience through the Homebase customer journey to deliver both my personal targets and support the total Showroom targets
- Taking overall responsibility for the standards on our showroom, including the implementation of promotions.
- Strong communication and relationship building
- Commercially aware
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with a customer experience environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A