Website J.P. Morgan
This is an Associate position in Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery, that will take a lead role as a Client facing contact supporting the Fund Accounting Teams.
- Ensure the service quality that is delivered to Clients is of an excellent standard
- Represent J.P. Morgan across client driven and regulatory change discussions for Fund Accounting.
- Seeks opportunities and responds to initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for J.P. Morgan and the Client
- Supporting the Fund Accounting Teams in Offshore locations to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution and proactive client engagement.
- Be a communication source for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the Client.
- Work closely with change and on-boarding colleagues to ensure smooth transition of new products/fund on-boarding.
- Maintain an open and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, Custody and Transfer Agency.
- Participate and lead, where necessary, in Fund Accounting service reviews with the Client.
- Work with team and colleagues in region to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for our Clients
- Build a stable relationship with the Client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Be a point of contact for a significant J.P. Morgan Client or multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
- Ability to manage the Clients change agenda with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Fund Accounting experience.
- Knowledge of key operations controls & workflow.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from internal and external stakeholders.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A