We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oreal USA. The US Manager will assist with developmental and implementation of 360 marketing plans to support new product launches and category growth.
- Influence and manage the creative process
- Manage budget, ensure sales forecast accuracy, track and analyze COGs, and make pricing recommendations
- Contribute to local adaptation of advertising; implement media strategy
- Lead research and development analysis
- Provide direction, training, coaching and development to project teams and staff
- Conduct competitive and consumer data analysis; make recommendation to management based on data
- Interact effectively with other departments to support Marketing objectives
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to lead, motivate, and develop team members.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships across functional areas of the business enabling the successful achievement of initiatives across all brand categories.
- Sales and/or retail marketing a plus
- Superior leadership and communication skills. Need to be able to articulate clear business direction and strategies. Also, to liaise between different departments, participate in senior level management discussions and facilitate the creative process at all levels.
- Language skills a plus.
- Exceptional financial acumen required including experience with budgeting and P&L management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business related function required; MBA preferred
- Beauty marketing experience within makeup metier
- Minimum 5+ years progressively responsible experience successfully guiding strategic marketing, branding, and product management within consumer goods, cosmetics industries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A