Website Novant Health
Novant Health is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. You will also work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma. Graduate of Medical Assistant program required. Certificate must be obtained within six months of hire. Certificates accepted:
- RMA – American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- CCMA – National Health career Association (NHA)
- CMA – American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A