Website American Hospital Dubai
Assists the Manager, Claims Operation on all Insurance issues and coordinates with internal and external customers and Insurance Companies with direct billing arrangement with American Hospital Dubai.
- Works under the supervision of the immediate manager
- Monitors the pending list on a daily basis
- Complete knowledge of insurance policies and protocols
- Makes accurate, thorough and appropriate work a priority
- Coordination with following appropriate personnel to ensure that all the formalities as agreed with the insurance companies are followed to minimize objections from them and delays in clarifications to the insurance companies: Patient RelationsNursingPhysiciansFinanceMonitoring and follow up on prior E- authorization for outpatient/inpatient services
- E-Claims analysis prior to their submission to insurance companies by Finance.
- E-Reconciliation of claims paid and outstanding with insurance companies and coordination with Finance.
- Identify and analyze problems, take action to resolve, apply sound judgment and take responsibility for their resolution
- Inform and influence others by clear, concise expression of ideas and information in verbal and written as appropriate.
- Recommended Experience at least three year’s experience in the field of insurance and eRx authorization process
- Recommended knowledge of coverage of insurance companies and exclusions
- Skills and ability to relate to approvals and denials of insurance company
- Excellent English communication skills are must
- Proven computer skills essential
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in Nursing or Pharmacy
- At least three years in similar field.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A