Website Rockwell Automation
Responsible for Continuous Improvement team and support development and implementation of new global continuous improvement strategies and standards across the entire facility based on Lean Manufacturing methodology in order to drive business performance in Safety, cost, delivery, quality, and people development. This position has responsibility for direct reports and will support intern and leadership development employees based on rotation and need. This position will partnering closely with leadership in manufacturing operations, manufacturing services, quality, CI, and additional Operations Engineering Services (OES) functions. Primary focus on transactional processes (FTPC) bringing the Connected Enterprise to live in facility, supply chain and manufacturing plants.
- Responsible for leading Continuous Improvement Operations and globally influencing.
- Coordinates communication between site operations and the RPS Corporate team to assure support is provided and best practice are shared to drive business improvements.
- Assist in creation and implementation of facility strategy directly aligned to broader organizational strategy and considering Manufacturing and support function imperatives and goals. Focus on driving improvements in business performance using Lean (and Six Sigma) techniques.
- Communicate to Manufacturing leadership on status of improvement efforts and initiatives.
- Sponsor, champion and lead projects that range from strategic multi-functional, multi-business, to multi-region efforts that requires leadership, project management and proven communication skills.
- Evaluate and introduce existing programs and techniques in the Lean Industry as applicable.
- Design and Organize events such as strategic planning, Summits, Kaizens, Workshops with people around the globe and within different functions.
- Develop and monitor performance and Behavioral indicators to support the organization strategy.
- Support continual education and training operations key support functions in Lean Manufacturing, Problem Solving and Operational Excellence.
- Strong working knowledge problem solving / root cause analysis and process management.
- Experience working with initiatives focused to institutionalize continuous improvement culture (Toyota Production System or similar).
- Certified Lean Manufacturing and/or Lean Master with proven completion of projects in which solutions were sought at the root level of the problem.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strategy and goal development experience
- Experience working and leading cross-functional, cross-business and cross-cultural teams and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Operations, or Project management preferred
- Experience in training and education
- Minimum 5 years of Lean Manufacturing plus 5 years in operations environment, previous people management experience
Company: Rockwell Automation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toledo, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A