Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
- Control food stock and food cost in your section
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills.
- The ability to communicate in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A