Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic E-Commerce professionals who will be responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in online content management, seeking online marketing opportunities and in managing the SEO of Rotana website and web traffic. Your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications in creating and executing online campaigns across all online channels including and not limited to social media and third party websites.
- Monitor, implement and execute the active presence of the property on all social media tools and set-up and manage campaigns (paid / non-paid) and competitions to maximize the online exposure of the property.
- Develop the e-newsletters and any other online advertising mediums pertaining to the property in addition to handling its presence on partners’ websites and e-newsletters.
- Ensure the property’s content (photography & descriptions) across all online channels remain accurate and brand compliant.
- Conduct regular quality assurance audits on the hotel’s descriptive content & images to ensure parity on all channels and integrity with brand website.
- You should be an advertising, marketing or communication graduate with preferable experiences in a similar field.
- You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills, verbal and written in English and preferable in Arabic as well.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A