Website Southside Bank
Protects Southside Bank against loss through theft or vandalism. Assists employees, customers and patrols premises to promote atmosphere of security.
- Protect Southside Bank employees, buildings, equipment and grounds. Patrol floors and grounds on regular basis.
- Maintain liaison with local law enforcement agencies.
- Disseminate and ensure compliance with information and directives from Security Analyst and Southside Bank Security Officer.
Control arrivals/departures of people and property, and check all areas of the premises for suspicious activity during business and non-business hours.
- Coordinate security services in lobbies, motor banks and ATM locations during business hours.
- Coordinate security guard scheduling and training for all Southside Bank facilities.
- Observe Southside Bank’s customer traffic for suspicious activity, notifying supervisors and other officials when necessary.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Under very general guidance with respect to overall objectives; work independent of others; operating within division or department policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Southside Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A