You will be responsible for working with the extended Strategic Accounts team to develop marketing strategies to grow the Splunk business. You will own defining and driving the marketing plan, managing the budget and resources, and executing programs, campaigns, and events designed to achieve the plan goals.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations to develop the appropriate marketing metrics to effectively demonstrate the ROI of our in-account marketing efforts.
- Develop a marketing strategy and plan for Strategic Accounts that is fully aligned with customer needs and sales objectives.
- Manage marketing budget and work with shared services, virtual teams and external agencies to execute campaigns and tactics and ensure inclusion of accounts in programs led by other organizations as appropriate.
- Participate as key stakeholder and business partner with the sales and marketing leadership team. This includes participating monthly and quarterly reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing reports, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholder’s teams.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the global teams to advocate for needs of the business, and understand how to leverage tactics created centrally for optimal results
- Drive implementation of marketing plans that include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics such as live and virtual events, digital, email, etc., timeline for execution of specific tactics, and defined goals and metrics to track results.
- ITSMA or SiriusDecisions ABM Certification Preferred
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with sales leadership teams.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an executive level audience and an innate attention to detail
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results and building strong teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of B2B marketing experience in a technology environment directly supporting sales teams such as Field Marketing, Alliance Marketing, or Partner Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or a relevant field of study.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and delivering programs on time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A