Job Description: Coordinates and manages sales support through the education of the sales team on the current product portfolio, problem solving, tool development and projects as assigned.
- May develop and/or initiate the development and production of marketing support material (e.g. product brochures, Apps, videos, etc.)
- Will work with sales representatives and engineering teams to identify and implement improvements to existing products
- Will develop and execute strategies for communicating product-related updates to sales representatives
- Will provide marketing or sales training to others as requested
- Will provide sales support by answering and/or resolving customer questions and /or issues on assigned products telephonically, via e-mail and sometimes in person
- May provide input in the new product development process and collect Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback on new product concepts
- Will assist in the marketing of our products through exhibits, trade shows and educational lab execution
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to build relationships quickly
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; preference to business, marketing, economics or nursing
- Experience in a hospital setting, medical device industry, or other product management roles preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lansing, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A