At WellStar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Nutrition Assistant is responsible for performing duties in a variety of areas which may include all or one of the following:
- Tray Line – working on a patient tray assembly line, preparing patient meals within the specifications of the diet order and patient preferences.
- Retail – serving, prepping, cleaning, restocking, cashiering, while also demonstrating great customer service skills.
- Utility – safely transporting patient meal food carts to and from nursing units, warewashing of dishes, pots and pans; basic housekeeping of walls, floors, windows and equipment.
- Required Minimum Skills: Ability to communicate and understand verbal and written English language and Math.
Qualification & Experience:
- Required Minimum Experience : Hospital food service experience and customer service experience preferred.
- Required Minimum Education : High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A